Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Issues Unable to Sync

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Every one,

Sorta new to all this, so bear wit me

Having an two issues syncing:

1. when initial Sync is complete I am no longer able to sign on to webtools with manager manager.

I have read multiple threads on this and tried differant fixes and have had to re install with no success.

any help would be most greatly appreciated.

2. When is does sync it is changing information in accts and user information, IE: adding user names, zeroing out acct balances on B1 from webtools.

Again any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Allen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

Those sound like some very old bugs.

Which version of Webtools and the synch are you running?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there Shane

I am running Webtools 2007.0.630.10

The Synch manager is 2007.0.626.0

I have run this over and over with test db on win23k SQL2005 with the latest and greatest patches for windows and SQL.

Every time I Sync I bang my head on the wall LOL, and am unable to log in to Webtools with Manager.

I tried adding user role ins SQL, but when I do that all I get is an ASPX error.

I have tried install -resetuser, when window comes up there are no users to change, the field is blank.

So any tips or suggestions are more than welcomed because my head hurts from banging it against the wall lol.

Thanks So Much

Allen

Former Member
0 Kudos

The synch version should be the same as your Website version.

Run the installer and make sure the install synch manager button is selected (it is not by default).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Shane,

Thanks didn't bother to look at that, I just took that for granted, will let you know.

Thanks

Allen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Shane,

Did a uninstall of sync manager and re-installed sync manager, verified the button was selected and checked for Sync manager.

Got it installed, checked my mappings, did initialize sync on business partners, waited unill it was done, then ran sync,

waited until it was done.

Tried to log on as manager and it was a no go, I also have another super user set up in there and I am unable to log on with his credentials as well.

FYI, also in the sync manager screen when I run Intial Sync, under server config settings I loose my internal account on web tools, don't know if that helps but I just noticed that.

Thanks so much for your help

Allen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey there Shane update status,

went to downnload site and downloaded webtools and loadded version:

so both sync manager and webtools are same version.

Thanks

Allen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Shane,

Status update, that was it the mis match of sync manager and webtools, you ROCK.

Thanks SO MUCH!!!

Allen

Answers (0)