cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in Linking within Xcelsior Present

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am a new user to the Xcelsior program and I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to answer a few questions I have.

My company has a copy of Xcelsior Present and our objective is to create a dashboard that will display our metrics. Our goal is to have it all linked so that when lets say on your first screen you have a gauge displaying your Inventory total score. You could then be able to click on that gauge and the link would take you to another .xlf that would display a page with line charts displaying the data series that made up that overall Inventory score on the gauge.

I have created the two separate .xlf's with the gauges and the line graphs, but for the life of me I can't figure out a way to link them together in Xcelsior or PowerPoint or Word. One thing I did notice on this website is that when comparing the different versions of Xcelsior it showed you need Xcelsior Engage to create dashboard style projects. Is this my issue or is there a way I can complete this function in Present.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Ryan McGaughey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_mathur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

As per your description,I understand that you want to have a gauge component and once you click on the gauge, you want another .SWF file to appear.

We do not have a Drill down option for Gauge component. However you can do a thing,use a selector and an "Image component or Slide show" component to display the other SWf file and apply dynamic visiblity on it.

So whenever you select the Selector,the other SWF file would display.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amit Mathur.

Answers (0)