cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Freight Text Note for Order Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In situations where we charge actaul freight and override the upfront % pricing calculation, we need to add a Freight Text to the Order Confrimation where Inside Sales can enter something like "Freight to be determined" on the Order that will be displayed to the Customer.

How do we do that...kindly let me know the steps

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

continued....

then go to CMR sales area level data and access to header Text level , u will find text field is activated , do one thing just select ur language and wrire ur test message which u want to send to customer on shipping level...

thanks

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can get this by customising the docs.

Go to VOTXN

Just select CMR Sales level data and create Text ID and text type while creating and asigning access sequences...

then move to Shipping Tab (VBBK) there u again create the Text ID and Text Object and finnally assign the CMR Text Type with ur partner function and language in text determination procedure....

cheers

thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Let me tell you my understanding of your requirement. you want to add a note ' freight to be redetermined' in your order confirmations, am i right?

If yes, configure a text type in header level with description' Freight'

assign it to the procedures and assign it to document type.

Now when you need to redetermine the freight then maintain a text message in that text type in header level.

In the print program you need to check for this text type, if some thing is written here it gets printed on the place where you specify on the out put.

Hope this will help you,

Venkat Cheedalla