cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objectlink in EasyDMS 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am using EasyDMS 6 SP 11. My requirement is i need to link the document to a purchase order item thru Object link. In easyDMS after selecting the document, i go to SAP Properties --> Object Links --> Purchase order tab, there i click the Find Object icon and enter the search criteria for the purchase order and when i click search, i am getting the message "Missing authorization check to display master data". (The icon "Check all objects and read desription" is disabled). I am able to attach a material to a document. The icon is active in the object link Material, DIR. Its not active in object link PR, PO and change number.

Could anybody suggest how to enable this icon? Is there any config required or something else?

The same activity when i carry out in R/3 ECC system i am able to search for the exsisting objects(all PO, PR and Material) and select & attach one among them.So the problem is not with authorization. The problem is only in EasyDMS.

Regards

S.Sivakumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem is releted to missing implementation of "check

function module" from your side. If the search help is linked to a

"master data table" (type A) a check function must be implemented to

check the permission of the user.

This function module is read from table BAPIF4T.

Please check the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a5/3eca044ac011d1894e0000e829fbbd/content.htm

rgds,

anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav

I am able to get the F4 help in R/3 screen. The problem is that the same option is not available in EasyDMS screen.

Regards

S.Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

little bit confused - in earlier post you got an error message..and now no search help..in easyDMS find object icon at the bottom left most with binoculars is the equivalent to F4 help in R/3..when you click on that you should get a popup like F4 in backend..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Please check whether authorizations for object linking (create/change/display/delete object link) is available.if not then this can be achieved by basis.

Thank You,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

I have SAP_ALL role, even still i get the error "Check missing authorization check". This error message i get only in Easy DMS and not in R/3 screen.

Regards

S.Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you follow my earlier suggestions?

rgds,

anubhav

Answers (0)