cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0IC_C03 - Backend Configurations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain the required configuration on R/3 for loading DATA into inventory cube (0IC_C03).

Please explain me in details, step by step.. I have 53 Page PDf file, that's very confusing..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it shouldn't be that confusing.

Simple guide:

• You have to fill your setup table. First fill the opening balance for data source 2lis_03_BX, load to the cube in BI and compress according to the recommendations in your document.

• Fill the setup tables for 2_IS_03_BF and 2LIS_03_UM and load them as init loads to the same cube and compress as recommended in the document.

• After that load delta every day from the 2 BF- and UM data sources and compress them according to the recommendation in your document.

It's quite clear if you follow the document step by step. I guess you're following the how-to: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/howtoguides?rid=/library/uuid/f83be790-0201-0010-4fb0-98bd7c01e328

Kind regards

/martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks and please let me know how to transport the LBWE settings (Extract Structure, Job Control etc..), after activating LO Cockpit. Is this manually done in all regions like DEV, QA and PROD ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While you activating extract stgrucute system prompts you to create a transport request.

You need to transport manuallyacross the systems.

Regards,

Chama.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks and how do I setp the marker updates ? what is the significance of this ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After loading the data into InfoCube 0IC_C03, if you compress it (with the "No Marker Update" not set), the marker is updated.

The marker works as a reference point in non-cumulative infocube. The values of non-cumulative key figures are calculated during query run time based on the marker value and subsequent movements. Hence it is important to updated marker frequently so that less calculation needs to be carried out during query execution and response time is better.

Regards,

Praveen

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Steps In ECC:

1.Activate all datasource in LBWE.

2.First take Ideal time, no postings will happen at the time of filling setup tables.

3. Delete queus in SMQ1 and RSA7.

4.Delete Setup tables.

5.Fill setup tables for 2LIS_03_BX, using MCNB tcode.

(select All stock including non-valiated)

6. check the data in RSA3.

In BW:

1. Load data (using generate initail status selectuion in infopack)in BW for BX, and compress, the request with out selecting Marker update check box.

In ECC:

7. delete setup tables and fill for BF using OLI1BW, and check the data in RSA3. don't forget to give data selection range, i.e. whenever you load data for BX, give that date as Todate and from data is just give previous month.

In BW:

2. Load initial update in BW for BF.

3.Compress req by selecting Marker update check box.

In ECC:

8. Delete setutables and load for UM, give company code wise if you have any company code and don't forget to give data selection range, i.e. whenever you load data for BX, give that date as Todate and from data is just give previous month,

In BW:

4.Load init for UM and Compress req by selecting Marker update check box.

Once you complete init loads, then load for other periods, using setup tables only (all full load in BW) and then

set delta for next loads and don't select Marker update check box for Deltas.

Thanks

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks and I will follow as per your suggestion.

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Hope this question doesnt come across to you as novice. I am currently in dealing with the Inventory cube(IC_C03) in a support project. We are getting some negative values in the report. Found out that BW has not picked up some postings from R/3. I guess the data source for the postings is 2lis_03_bf, please correct me if I am wrong in thinking that this is the correct data source. The problem is identifying the missing document numbers. How do I do that when there is one document number for each posting and there are hundreds of postings from some time. Could you please give me a suggestion.

I have one idea in mind, comparing the data from the report and r/3 find out the differences in issues and reciepts and load those figures via a flat file. I know I am only looking at a short term fix, but is this reliable?

Could you also tell me as to why this happens and any permanent fix? and how the delta gets triggered in r/3. I mean what change in a material triggers the delta and sends data into bw?

Answers (0)