0IC_C03 - Backend Configurations
Can you please explain the required configuration on R/3 for loading DATA into inventory cube (0IC_C03).
Please explain me in details, step by step.. I have 53 Page PDf file, that's very confusing..
Steps In ECC:
1.Activate all datasource in LBWE.
2.First take Ideal time, no postings will happen at the time of filling setup tables.
3. Delete queus in SMQ1 and RSA7.
4.Delete Setup tables.
5.Fill setup tables for 2LIS_03_BX, using MCNB tcode.
(select All stock including non-valiated)
6. check the data in RSA3.
1. Load data (using generate initail status selectuion in infopack)in BW for BX, and compress, the request with out selecting Marker update check box.
7. delete setup tables and fill for BF using OLI1BW, and check the data in RSA3. don't forget to give data selection range, i.e. whenever you load data for BX, give that date as Todate and from data is just give previous month.
2. Load initial update in BW for BF.
3.Compress req by selecting Marker update check box.
8. Delete setutables and load for UM, give company code wise if you have any company code and don't forget to give data selection range, i.e. whenever you load data for BX, give that date as Todate and from data is just give previous month,
4.Load init for UM and Compress req by selecting Marker update check box.
Once you complete init loads, then load for other periods, using setup tables only (all full load in BW) and then
set delta for next loads and don't select Marker update check box for Deltas.