cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Text control procedure problem in production client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey everyone

I have a strange issue our text control procedure is copying text from quote to sales order in QA just but not in production, I have cross checked the confg setting in both the clients they are exactly the same.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Edited by: Vikas Advani on Oct 7, 2008 8:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure about the transports regarding the text control. If yes can you please check the config table for text types and look for the text types. If it is not duplicated then no issue, if it is duplicated remove one entry from table level. some times system created duplicates at table level.

This is one such situation we came across and solved in this way, may not be same in your case, but better you have a look at it.

Let me know if this is not the problem.

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for a quick reply Venkat, I checked the confg there is nothing duplicated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked whether you have assigned the text procedure to your document types in production or not?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking about customer text procedure out here or sales document header/item text procedure ? and if yes {for customer text procedure} then check if the account group of the customer for which you are creating an order in production has necessary assignment of the text procedure.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hrishi

I am talking about quote and sales order (header texts).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

I'm currently facing the same prob, after imported it in QAS, the header text routine is not working. Any advice how you solve the above prob.

Thanks,

fnr