Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD12 new and old component

former_member622150
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am just wondering if there is anyway that we can get the old and new data value for the componenet level when when change a field on MD12.

Thanks,

Tai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I doubt if there is a change history for planned orders- but if you can provide more information on your scenario we may help you.

Thanks

former_member622150
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Since that there isn't change history for this and we are thinking implementing the badi to capture the data manually but the badi doesn't have the the old/new data at the component level. We are are trying different ways to fetch the data from the SAPLM61P program (where the badi fetched it), but this can only be seen during runtime. We are thinking of doing an implicit enhancement to export from SAPLM61P program ATPRX and ATPRY tables.

Thanks again.

Tai

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use BADI, MD_PLDORD_CHANGE

Or

Just put all the values into an flat file,bring it into SAP using GUI_UPload or ALSM_EXCEL_INTERNAL_TABLE(if excel) and then take it into internal table...

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member622150
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi R.Brahmankar,

We were using MD_PLDORD_CHANGE BADI but it only has the following information for the header record:

IM_PLAF_OLD - header old data

CH_PLAF - header new data

There is no child(aka component) under the CHANGE_BEFORE_SAVE_MAN method. Is there a way that we can get the new data such as a function to fetch it? We can get the old data from from RESB based on the reservation number from the header record.

I am not sure how to use GUI_UPload or ALSM_EXCEL_INTERNAL_TABLE functions that you listed below. Can you explain how to use it?

Thank you.

Tai

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Sorry it is not applicable in your issue. You just try with MD_PLDORD_CHANGE BADI .

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member622150
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your effort. I just found MD_PLDORD_POST badi that I can use to capture the new from IM_MDPMX table and comparing with old data from the RESB.

Tai

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the ECC 6.0, I don't able use a MD_PLDORD_POST in transaction MD12 before button SAVE. Is possible?

Regards,

Bruno

former_member622150
Participant
0 Kudos

We are also having ECC6 and this works fine.

Tai