Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to override fund area and cost center for specific wage type/s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to override fund area and cost center for specific wage type/s. Research indicated need to create project and user exit ZXPAPU01, which is called from function module EXIT_RPCIPE00_001, a component of SAP Enhancement PCPO0001. After creation of project Z_PCPO, using CMOD, I added code to user exit but this only exports the Changed Symbolic Acct (HRPP_ITEM-KOMOK). Also, I noted that the function module EXIT_RPCIPE00_001 is not found in selected search area. (in other words I cannot find where the program feeding the import parameters is linked).

In an effort to further explain this problem....... When using a different user exit for infotypes (ZXPADU01) which is called from function module EXIT_SAPFP50M_001, I can click on the function module and the source code displays. I can then double click on the name FUNCTION to search - where the search brings up the program FP50ME00 which is linked to the SAP enhancement and feeds the import parameters. I was able to easily get that user exit - which works with infotypes, to work as desired. But now I need to build an override for fund and cost center for two specific wage types. Google shows the need to use enhancement PCPO0001. When checking the knowledge base, I'm told to reference PCPO0002 for two of the function modules - though I cannot find where PCPO0002 exists.

How can I override a specific wage type and which of the enhancement names should I work with? PCPO0001, is active but I cannot get it to work or show a link. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Edited by: Carmen Giggey on Oct 7, 2008 7:12 PM

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found two notes that deal with problem and work around. SAP Notes #585279 and #731747