cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error by using new rows feature

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ll,

I get the following information by executing a wad template..

No new rows: The axis is input-ready but not all characteristics can be defined interactively

In the template I`ve set value NEW_LINES_COUNT to 10. What are the requirements that a characteristics can be defined interactively?

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Flo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

fabio_capelini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Bindu and Florian,

thank you in advanced for your answers, but I'm facing the problem yet.

There is no filter in the query. I have just the two characteristic and one key figure.

I've tried the two ways of work: with master data and with posted values. But in the two ways, I can't see the box to add new rows.

What can be wrong?

Thanks. Best regards

Fábio Capelini

0 Kudos

Hi,

and read note 1149346 for the available functionality.

Regards,

Gregor

fabio_capelini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

I have the same problem.

I've just applied the OSS notes listed in references treads and my problems persist. When I execute my WAD application, the systems shows me a message "No new rows: The axis is input-ready but not all characteristics can be defined interactively" and it don't open me an option to create new rows.

I've created an input-ready query with the following congigurations:

Coluns: only one key figure (0quantity)

Rows: two characteristics (0plant and 0unit). Both of then are set up with "Values in Master Data Table" and I don't have more characteristics on Aggregation Level.

In Web application designer I' ve set 1 in Number of new rows propreties.

Anyone are there any idea to help me?

Best regards.

Fabio Capelini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you use any filter conditions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess if the characteristic is defined as values from master data, we cannot enter new rows. Because it already displays all values from master data, there is nothing to add new values to plan. If it is from posted values, we can have new rows.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer -