cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0PRODORDER_TEXT Handling duplicate data records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BW Experts.

I have problem with handling duplicate data records for Infoobject 0PRODORDER_TEXT.

For data upload I used in Infopacket Ignore Double Data Records indicator and firstly updated data into PSA only. They were successfully written.

Then I processed data upload manually to the Infoobject master data u2013 text table. It is processed successfully in monitor. But when I check it in Master data Maintenance, the texts does not exists there.

When I looked into the table for texts, there is only 1 record. Total amount is more then 2.000 records.

Thanks for any idea in advance.

Points will be assigned.

Thank a lot.

Helena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravikanth_indurthi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Helena,

Just try loading infopackege using PSA and then data target option in the processing tab.

Also after manual update go to manage tab of the infoobject and try to reconstruct the request if available.

Hope this helps............

Rgs,

Ravikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikanth.

Unfortunately when I tried to loading using PSA and then data target option it cause error. I can use only PSA with indicator Ignore duplicate data records.

When I went to manage tab on the Data source level there is one requirement but for upload data to PSA only, not to Master data. I have checked the PSA and data are completely written there.

Do you have any other idea please?

Thank a lot.

Helena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helena,

Can you check if the text is being loaded along to PSA. I mean if the datasource is sending any data for this load. I agree that we have more than 2000 records, but cna you physically check this.

Also try using option, as you have already and at the same time also check update subsequently into data targets.

Try also looking for activating the master data and check.

Naveen.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen.A,

First thanks for your email.

I checked data source in SAP R3 especially and number of records are the same as in PSA.

Master data are actived.

But when I manually registered data from PSA to data target (master data) and used Option Manage on Infoobject 0PRODORDER there is only 1 record with text. Rest of them are without text and it is wrong.

Also I noted that this one record with text has in Language key column "CS", rest of them havent assigned language key. It could be a problem?

Thanks a lot.

Helena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

The problem is solved now!

After analyzing in detail I found out the Infoobject 0PRODORDER does not have defined key field. So, it was not possible to assign text to 0PRODORDER number. It was duplicity for the system.

It helped to assign in transfer rules data source field to infoobject.

Thank to all!

Regards,

Helena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dude:

Your post resolve my problem, assign infoobject in the transfer rule is the solution. Thanks a lot!

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helena, that helped me too, thank you!