cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding customer master delivery agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

in customer master shipping tab,we have customer delivery agreements like complete delivery and partial delivery fields.

and we have different options in partial deliveries.

can any body explain me what is the use of different options in partial deliveries with situations.in which situations the customer will go for different partial delivery options.

i have understood the functionality of these options but what i need is the situations at which customer will go for these agreements.

thanks in advance,

kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Complete delivery is one where a complete delivery has to be made to the customer and no partial deliveries allowed. For example, assume a chemical or pharma product made of batches. In this case customer may need complete deliveries, in batches and the batches can't be splitted in deliveries. For example, batch xyz quantities should be sent be sent in only one delivery and can't be sent in multiple deliveries. The reason could be, chemical components may have variations that may be further affected by outside temperture etc., the customer may like to get the delivery (batch quantity) as complete delivery only.

Some customers may accept partial deliveries, if the complete quantities are not delivered. For example, instead of waiting for complete delivery, if partial deliveries are available, the customer's processes need not get affected. Hence using this field options a vendor can discuss with customer about the possible delivery options when they sign contracts.

Regards