cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong processing code used in inbound processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are on 4.6C and have configured a dist. model for material distribution using message type MATMAS. On receiving end IDOC is properly received but processed with code 51 which is "IDOC Interface not complete for message type".

While testing it in we19 with standard inbound option we found that its using process code AFSA though in the inbound partner profile its set to MATM. (In the table tbd52 AFSA is not even defiend for MATMAS but for ARTMAS) While using INBOUND FM option there with FM specified as IDOC_INPUT_MATMAS_MDM we were able to process the IDOC properly in receiving end. We are not sure which code is being defaulted to during automatic inbound processing but we guess its same as AFSA as shown during standard inbound option. It will be of great help if someone can explain what might have gone wrong.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls see the entry made in transaction WE20 for the IDOC MATMAS...make sure that you have the correct process code attached...

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Renjith

I got it. Actually the process code was correctly attached in sending system but in receiving system it was unfortunately set to AFSA which I ignored. Thanks a lot for the response.

regards

saurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are welcome...Glad i was able to help..

Regards,

Renjith

Answers (0)