cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Release for Total Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to set PO release strategy for TOTAL VALUE of PO, including tax amount.

I have seen some threads here, and tried it in SAP but its not taking tax value.

Any idea why its not taking tax value, any tips and tricks.

Thanks,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to achieve this in SAP Standard.

Use User Exit "M06E0004" - Changes to communication structure for release purch. doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your reply. I will award point after this doubt.

If i create a calculation procedure and put manually tax within PRICING PROCEDURE can then we have tax amount be taken as GNETW - Net Value for Release ?

Thanks,

Anil

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you add a condition type with condition category as Tax in MM Pricing then it is not going to affect in Net value i.e. "GNETW" and also if you will mark it as statistical then also it will not get considered in Net Value "GNETW". And if don't activate "Statistical" indicator then it will get posted to FI.

Better post the Effective value to a particular Subtotal for e.g. in 1 or 2 and then add that field KZWI1 or KZWI2 in Comm. Structure CEKKO using the above Exit. And create a characteristics with this field and use in Release Class and then configure Release Procedure.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I too got the same requirement, can u please help me?

i am using user exit for changing the GNETW value from exporting the total value from an enchancement point and importing it in the user exit.

but when the PO price is reduced control is not going to enchancement point so total value it is not getting in my user exit so it is taking net order value. in this case it is failing

can u give me the better solution for this?

Regards,

D.Raghu Ram.