cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to create a track, but my product is not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I created a software product with a software component (both are called TST, Version 1.0 vendor test.org)

put the Usage Dependencies to

JDI BUILD TOOL 6.40 SAP_BUILDT 6.40

SAP J2EE ENGINE 6.40 SAP-JEE 6.40

SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 6.40 SAP_JTECHS 6.40

Now when I want to create a track, want to add SC the vendor test.org is not available and so not the TST-Component

What all is needed?

-reserving the name prefixes and reserving namespaces in the marketplace is optional I thougt?

thx

kindest

pete

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you click the Update CMS button in the Landscape Configurator after you defined the SC(s) in the SLD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, I thougt i did

But I did it again and now everything is visible

thanks a lot

But I assume this was not my last question till the end of the configuration

kindest

Pete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good luck with the rest!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again

I have a lot of DCs in my local development configuration.

I want now to import them into my track. But in the book I have there is only one way described:

-copy an sca file with the common three others (SAP-BUILDT, SAP-J2EE, SAP-JTECHS) into the sub-folder CMS/inbox of the trasportfolder

But

-Where is this transportfolder?

-How can I make a sca-file from my DCs, or is there an other way to get the DCs into the track?

tanks

Pete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at SAPNote 888969.

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Open the NWDS, Development Configurations Perspective. Select the Development Configuration for the development system of the SC and go to the "Inactive DCs" View.

Navigate to the DC of interest and sync only the sources."

That means I need to open the inactive view from my local configuration. But this is only visible in the Local DCs Browser, not in the Inactive DCs Browser. How can I import the local Configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the Local Development configuration you can skip this step, since you already have the sources locally on your system.

Sync sources in the Inactive DCs view would download the sources of the selected DC to your local system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, thx

you mean i have first to create every dc in the imported configuration, (ir have I to copy the dc folders from in my local file system) and then sync the inactive dcs?

Message was edited by: Pete Norman

Answers (0)