cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound processing - Decentralized w/h

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

A decentralized w/h is activated & once the outbound document is transferred from SAP to the remote system, SAP does not allow changes to the outbound document.

After going thru' some of the threads i understand, by using BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE we can modify the outbound document & also that we need to activate the user exit - EXIT_SAPLV50I_010.

Should i link this BAPI to the transaction VL02n & how should i go about it?

Hope my question is clear.

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You won't be able to do any changes through BAPI that you cannot do in the transaction. There are no "back doors" here (unless, of course, you break directly into the database).

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jelena,

Thanks for the information, but this is what the documentation on the BAPI states:

BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE

Functionality

You can use this method to change outbound deliveries in both the Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP system) and the decentralized Warehouse Management System (WMS), according to their respective distribution to the decentralized WMS. You can make these changes in the central ERP system and in the decentralized WMS. The interface ensures that outbound delivery data planned for a comparison is identical in both systems, even after subsequent changes.

So i believe it is possible, await inputs from someone who has implemented this or worked on it.

Vivek

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to move your question to ABAP forum and elaborate on what exactly do you mean by "SAP does not allow changes". (Is everything greyed out? Is an error message displayed?)

Hate to rain on your parade, but regardless of what's in the documentation, it might not work in your specific system with your specific configuration. If you look closely, you might also notice that this BAPI is not released to the customers, which means that it might be just a half-baked product, although some BAPIs that haven't been released work just fine in most cases.

Good luck.