cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pr. Date Cat. - how to use ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Can anyone advise me where to fine information about the "Pr. Date Cat." field in the info record ?

I know the basics about the 5 possible selections. But I need some more in depth information about the logic behind choise number 5 (GR Date). Does anyone of you know ?

Thanks,

Lene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose you have a material which price is always changing

so this kind of scenario you agree with vendor that the price of material will be the day you receive the goods

so if you are creating materail PO for $ 5 and at Gr date materia value is $6 then based on this indicator system will valuate this materail at $ 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

This date is to calculate the price determination .

For example :If you choose the date of Purchase Order date , for example, a new price will be determined upon the creation of purchase order, causing the item to be revaluated at this time.

Hope this clarifies...

Thanks,

Seshadri

former_member938193
Discoverer
0 Kudos

is there a way to run report for lines w. Pr.Date Cat. assignment no. within Outline Agreements?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please go through, may be it will helpful

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_oil472/helpdata/en/b7/ccad106baed44db5c0d024838f552c/content.htm

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the line help-pages regarding pricing. Actually the explanation there did clarify things a bit for me.

/Lene

former_member938193
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Syed, is there a way to run report for Pr.Date Cat. assignment no. within Outline Agreements?