Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Initial Sync of Mobile Timesheet in combination with localhost_addon fails

Hi @all,

I've got a problem with the initial synchronisation of Mobile Timesheet in combination with localhost_addon (for your information: localhost_addon prevents JavaScript-Errors caused by "127.0.0.1" instead of "localhost").

During the initial synchronisation the MTS application (with the combo of MTTRepository and MTTCore) came down from middleware as a war-file. The localhost_addon followed and wanted to be installed before the war-file got it's chance to be extracted into a folder. By this way the localhost_addon produces the "Page not found error". Some files, for example the loadME.html, were removed and the Mobile Timesheet application is useless. If I restart the Mobile Client before the installation of localhost_addon and continue the installation after the restart, the war-files are extracted and the localhost_addon causes no problems. But this should not be the solution for our customers who need to install a fresh new Mobile Client.

I've attemted to solve the problem with an Install Sequence and different device configs, but that doesn't took positive effects.

Do you have a good advice for me?

A lot of thanks,

Stefan

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question