Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfaces for RFQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are working with a customer who runs an external system to handle "Requests for Quotations" and he want to integrate this with his SAP system on 46c.

The scenario for this integration will be that, someone in SAP will create the RfQ referencing a requisition via ME41, adds all needed additional data like material numbers, quantities and delivery dates. After the RfQ is saved, all available informations of the RfQ has be be transfered to the external system. It should also be possible to update the RfQ on the SAP side and forward the updates to the external system.

The results from the RfQ of the external system should be transfered back to the SAP system (ME47 including price quote, attaching documents to the item).

Back to my question, we are looking for the correct API's (IDOC or BAPI/RFC) to support the mentioned scenario?

Thanks

Jörg Sloksnaitis

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

Did you find any solution to problem. Currently I'm dealing with exactly same problem.

Thanks

Huseyin

0 Kudos

Hello Huseyin,

we have the same problem and I think we have to solve it with batch input.

Have you found a better solution to this?

Thanks