Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More then One window in sap script

former_member745780
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ALL,

I am not much aware about sap script .I have created a sap script and I have 5 window , two window is display correctly but I am not able to print data on another window.

all the variable has correct data to display. I am not able to find exact problem please help me out.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to systems then check graphical form painter.

put those window properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Please check if you have assigned the concerned windows to the correct pages.

2. If yes, check in the debugging mode of the script if any variables are having any data in runtime.

3. If yes, check in the form layout if the windows are getting overlapped. You might need to realign them properly.

4. If no (i.e if the windows are not getting overlapped), check the paragrafh format that you have assigned to these variables. You might have assigned a left margin more than the window width (incase its left aligned or vice versa)

Warm regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the windows are overlapping. Also please check where you have created your windows. You might have created the windows in your 2nd page. To check if the second page has come in the print preview, you need to do a page down and see.

Regards,

Pramod