cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation Bar Layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

working with User Interface I was wondering if it's possible to change position of elements in Navigation Bar so that I could have a workcenter then undet it some direct links and then a workcenter again.

Is it permitted?

How can I do it?

Full of point for an helpful answer.

Thanks in advance,

best regards,

A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

CarstenKasper
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I do not know if I understand your second but last post correctly.

What I said is: You can create a new workcenter and assign it a LogLinkID. DO not assign any workcenter link groups to it.

Now when you click on that workcenter it will open the page designated by the LogLinkID.

The workcenter will not render in a different way. It is still a workcenter (just with no links).

cheers Carsten

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

CarstenKasper
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

afaik this is not really possible.

First you have got the work centers and after them the quick create links.

One thing to keep in mind is that you can assign a link the the workcenter itself. Thus when someone clicks on it it will open a new page --> behave like a hyperlink.

It is done with nearly all SAP standard work centers. They open the workcenter page, but you can redirect to any other link.

cheers Carsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

so from what you said I can delete all the direct link group and in this way maintain in the standard way the first workcenter, change the central workcenters in links and then add a new workcenter at the bottom part.

Am I right?

Thanks a lot,

best regards,

A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Casper,

just another thing: does the workcenter which works like a link appear as a direct link?

Thanks in advance,

my best regards,

A.