cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX. Rate Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts..

For determining Ex. rate for transaction considerable parameter iS Posting date m i right? system will pick up table rate base on posting date. But if i want to pick up date base on document date is it possible? implementing in ECC 6.0

one mroe doubt when forward cover is fixed then still Foreign currency Revaluation will happend can Exclude the Transaction which happend with Forward Cover.

Thanks a lot

Regards

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

for the first question: you have to set up a substitution, where you substitute the value of document date (BKPF-BLDAT) into translation date (BKPF-WWERT).

the second question is not really clear for me, sorry...

hope this helps

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric

Thanks for Asap Reply..

Sorry I am unable to understand the what u mean by Transalation Date and how can i relate it to the automatic selecting exchange Rate...

Pls Could u elabroate more on that..

Thanks a lot

Regards

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric

I got your point regardind Transalaiton Date..Its there in fin transaction like f-02.. Can I get that filed in MIRO

Any idea aobut this

thanks a lot

Regards

Pooja

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not find neither... But it only means, you cannot change manually. If you implement my advise with substituting the fields, it will work properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric

Thanks

Yes u r right I can use substitution Rule..But requirment is that at the time of MIRO they want to pick up the rate base on document date.. How can i make it possible that ...

Any help.. regaridng this..

How can I substitue where fild is not avalable..on screeen ..Can i do it?

thanks a lot

Regards

Pooja

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, it should work, if the field is not in the screen, it is not a problem. It will happen in the background (I did this several times in the past, as this is a legal requirement in my country). Just implement the substitution and test it!