Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not saving in Key figure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

Currently i am working on SCM 5.0

I have got one issue while taking backup of SNP planning Area.

I have created some key figure & assign in to SNP Planning Area for Reporting purpose. I have created Macro for that key figures. It is working fine & data is also showing in Planning Book.

Then i have created Data source (with aggregate LORE) for the SNP Planning Area. Then i have created whole data flow process (Info Package,Info Source, Info Cube etc.). Then i have taken bakcup of the SNP Planning Area. I have checked the values in to an Info Cube. But values not showing for created key figure. Values showing for Production (Planned),Dependent Demand,Capacity etc.

Why data is not showing for created Key figure,but it is avilable in to the SNP Planning Area?

Pls help me

Thanks in Advance!

Regards

Sujay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in the infopackage ( tcode RSA1) on the data selection tab you have proper data selection and check update rule /communn structure for the proper mapping of infoobjects.

Also check in /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTR the field for selction and Hide fields.

Manish

Edited by: Manish Kumar Rathi on Oct 7, 2008 12:10 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please test planning area extraction in transaction RSA3.

& extract for some products & check.

If you find values in the key figure, it means the Datasource is working fine.

Hope you have deleted the datasource assignment & then replicated datasource and again assigend the datasource after the addition of new Key Figure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish & Mangesh,

I checked the data source with transaction /n/SAPAPO/SDP_EXTR. But it is not showing values for the created Key figure.

Yesterday i tried one thing. Actually previously i have assign those cretaed key figure in Capacity data view, then i have created macro & some ke figure was without macro. I have put some data in to those key figure. Executed the macros. Macros worked fine. Then saved data. Then again went to planning book. Data was there. Then i have extracted data from SNP Planning Area (Data Source related to Resource i.e aggregate 9ALORE). then i have checked the data in to Info Cube. But it was not showing the values of the Resource & data was not available in to PSA also.

Then i have removed those key figure from Capacity data view & assign to Product data view (main data View) & did same process (Data Source was created with aggregate 9AMALO). When i saw in to Info Cube, data came correctly.

Now, my question is why key figure values not showing in to Info cube for aggregate 9ALORE? but same key figure data is showing in info cube for aggregate 9AMALO.

can anybody tell me the answer.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards

Sujay