cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recruiting - Change URL questionnaire extenal candidate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello for all,

I need change the domain in the url that is generate in e-mail for questionnaire when send for external candidate.

For example:

Link generate:

http://myserver:0000/sap/.

Link that I need:

http://work.mycompany.com:0000/sap/.

Anyone know how I do this?

Thanks,

Lucas Araujo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Divya,

Thank you very much!

Lucas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Divya,

This is the point!!!!

So I don't have to do this with E-Recruiting stardard?

Thanks,

Lucas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you can identify where this domain of url is getting stored for external candidates then write a select query on that standard table in ur smartform.....

if not then create a custom table for the same............

because i am not sure but for external candidates the network people might have done NAT on the urls to publish on WWW...

and this does not get stored in standard SAP.

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

My doubt is if the domain of link have to be fixed.

Because, the domain is generated in accordance with the domain that I access.

Thanks,

Lucas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got your point.....

you want a domain of the questionnaire separate to that what is being used to access the system....

In such a case i suggest that modify the smartforms which sends the url to the external candidate.....

create a custom table where you store the domain..... pick it up in the smartforms which send quesionnaire to external candidate...... and concatenate in smartform and send it.......

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Divya,

Sorry for my delay.

I got to create the link of the questionnaire for the external candidate. I entered in the table HTTPURLLOC the domain that I use in reverse proxy and access the E-Recruiting for the same domain. Thus the link created (which will be sent by e-mail to the external candidate) worked.

Now I would like to know if there is another way to generate this link without accessing the E-Recruiting for the same domain that I use in reverse proxy.

Thank you very much

Lucas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding the URL of the questionnaire for external candidate ..... can be generated programmatically......

i am still not clear with your doubt.......

the domain you are getting in the url is not correct? or is it correct? then what is your query.

Regards,

divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anoyone have ideia?

I'm try using table HTTPURLLOC, but the link send in correspondence don't.

How I change this?

Thanks,

Lucas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to this report and first tell me what are the domain of the urls that are appearing........

RCF_GENERATE_URLS

is the report name.......

I also need to know whether the domains of the urls appearing here are the same as the questionnaires url or different......

Regards,

Divya