cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print relevant changes for purchasing documents

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently trying to invoke print relevant changes on a purchase order which has an invoicing plan. When I make a change to the invoicing plan, I want a purchase order change to trigger a PO change output. I have tried adding the table and field in T166C via config and flagging the XBEST field but this has no imapct. The fields I am interested in are in tables FPLT and FPLA.

Can anybody help?

thanks

Shashi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This note describes the basic setting options for fields relevant to the printout of changes and related change texts in message determination.

Other terms

Texts, change, Customizing, printout of changes, ME22, ME22N, ME9A, ME9F,

ME9L, ME9E, ME9K, T166P

Solution

As of Release 4.6C, fields which are to trigger a printout of changes can be maintained in Customizing for purchasing. The Customizing path is: Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Messages -> Fields Relevant to Printouts of Changes.

In Releases before 4.6C, you can only maintain fields relevant to the printout of changes directly via entries in table T166C. For this, specify the table name (TNAME) and the relevant field (FNAME). In addition, it must still be determined for which purchasing documents the field is print-relevant. For this, make entries in the fields XBEST (valid for purchase orders), XANFR (requests for quotation), XKONT (contracts) and XLFPL (scheduling agreements).

In all releases it is in principle possible that you assign a change text (fields CTXNR and ROUNR of table T166C), which refers to the change of the corresponding field in the change message of the purchasing document, to every field relevant to printout of changes.

These change texts can be maintained via Customizing.

The Customizing path for this is:

Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Messages -> Texts for Messages.

However, since the text numbers in the source code are queried explicitly in the purchasing print program, it is not possible to add new text elements to the table of change texts. Nevertheless, should you need additional entries, this can only be implemented as part of a modification to the print program.

0 Kudos

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for your time, I have seen this note and followed it for ECC6. I still have the issue as I described.

Shashi