Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow: Don't want to Trigger workflow during Z report execution .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I attached workflow to Standard Transaction RECN for creating/changing contracts.

I have one Z Report by which we are updating the contracts but every time i executed the Z report the workflow got trigger which i did n't want .

Advice how can i reslove this issue.

Thanks,

Dinesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you pls let me know, how you are calling the

workflow in Standard Transaction RECN.

If it is through User exit, you can have TCODE check before calling the Wokflow

Regards

Madhan

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh ,

i think u can deactivate that WF task itself ?

regards

Prabhu

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in the Z report program you linked the event and the report by using function module SWE_EVENT_CREATE,if you are using this FM then when ever you execute the report the WF is also triggered ,please check whether are you using the above mentioned FM in the report.

Regards

Pavan

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

The Z report not calling any FM but it calling standard BAPI for updating the master data, so would it be possible that event SWE_EVENT_CREATE is trigged when we calling BAPI in Z report.

In workflow SWE_EVENT_CREATE event is used in BADI which automatically trigger the workflow whenever any change happen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you pls let me know, how you are calling the

workflow in Standard Transaction RECN.

If it is through User exit, you can have TCODE check before calling the Wokflow

Regards

Madhan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for help, problem is solved i apply check before the event SWE_EVENT_CREATE in BADI which check the Z report program name before triggering the workflow.

Again, Thx a lot.