cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The freight cost is not getting captured in the inventory cost. I have used the condition type FRA1.It is posted as different line item.

How can we capture the cost in the inventory cost?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

The accrual tick in the condition type FRA1 in M/06 makes the condition value to be posted to different account key.This is done to bypass the condition value from the inventory cost which is added to BSX transaction key in OBYC.

You might have noticed the account key FR1/FR2 in the account key field in the pricing procedure in M/08. This is how the system makes that particular condition value to be posted to other G/L through OBYC transaction key FR1.

Hope this is clear.

Regards

Gregory Mathews

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to M/06, here check for Freight condition type for e.g. for FRA1, keep following controls;

Condition Control - A

Calculation Type - A

Condition category - B (Delivery cost)

Also make "Accrual" indicator active and Vendor in GR as 2 (Always Possible)

In M/08 (Calculation Schema), assign the Accrual Key against the freight condition and also do the necessary account determination in OBYC

Now in PO (ME21N), under Conditions Tab, enter value against this condition type and select this condition type and click on "Detail" button and maintain the Freight vendor vendor here.

During MIGO, following entry will come;

Stock A/c - Dr - 110 INR
GR/IR Clearing - Cr - 100 INR
Landing Charges - Cr - 10 INR

At the time of MIRO, select option as "Goods/Services only" for Invoice entry of Main vendor and "Planned Delivery Cost" for Freight vendor.

For LIV of Freight Vendor;

Freight Vendor - Cr - 10 INR
Landing Charges - Dr - 10 INR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but what is the reason that it is appearing as a different line item.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In have unchecked the statistical indicator for condition type FRA1 in the pricing procedure but in the PO it is appearing as checked.

Do I need to do any other setting?

Regards

Edited by: Soumen Dutta on Oct 8, 2008 9:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

__

Edited by: SNB on Oct 8, 2008 9:30 AM