Receive CSV attachment via Mail Adapter and process into ABAP proxy
I have the following scenario:
1. Receive e-mail with CSV attachment
2. Process through Mail adapter (KeepAttachments = Yes in order to retain the CSV attachment)
3. Receive into ABAP proxy (with CSV attachment)
The next step is to read the attachment in the ABAP proxy and process the CSV attachment data into CRM.
The CSV attachment contains the data I wish to process - the body of the e-mail will not contain this information.
The problem I have is reading the attachment data in the proxy - not sure of the methods/class to call - anyone got any ideas ?
Another question is this the best way to do this and process the CSV attachment data ?
I know I could use the PayloadSwapBean to switch the payload to the attachment but then I am stumped with how the attachment is processed through PI 7.1 - how do you transform the CSV format payload into XML so PI will be able to process it through mapping.
Either option is viable - an answer to either question would be great.
1. How do you read the attachment data in an inbound ABAP proxy ?
2. How do you transform the CSV attachment data after the PayloadSwapBean from CSV to XML ?