Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material characteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I was created some set of characteristics and class type 300 with these characteristic. Also, I created material for configuration. After that, I created new material with these CM. I filled up some values for these characteristics. Everything works fine. But, I want to print these characteristics. How to achieve these values???? Which BAPI or FM can get this? And what set of parameters I need for this FM?

Thank you in advance.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but I already created everything and fill some values into characteristics. I dont need to create, just to read values of these characteristics for specific material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check that BAPI_OBJCL_GETDETAIL_KEY

Regards Vassko!

Former Member
0 Kudos

FM 'VC_I_GET_CONFIGURATION' is what I was looking for. Thank you anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use this Fm also.......

CUAB_DISPLAY_CD_CONFIGURATION

0 Kudos

All,

There are 2 function modules to get characteristics info:

1. CUAB_DISPLAY_CD_CONFIGURATION

2. CUD0_GET_VAL_FROM_INSTANCE

Both work off the CUOBJ value that is derived either from the RESB table for the Prod Order (component config information extraction) or from the Purchase Order table EKPO.

Question is what is the diff b/w the 2 function modules in terms of the output they generate.

My interest is to find a function module that will extract all the component characteristics (chars of class 300)

Pls let me know

Thanks