Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Values will not shown in J1IEX in Import

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I going to create the Imported PO.. And paid the Custom Clearing and went for the MIGO.. with ref to PO. then i will selected only part1 entry here.

When i go for J1IEX to capture the excise invoice then the values will not shown here... the only base value is showing that is also in USD ......BED , ECS ,SECess and AED all are blank why?

Regards

sapman man

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow following procedure for Import Purchase Cycle;

Create following condition types for Import Duties (Do not create any Z-condition type)

JCDB IN:Basic Custom Duty

JCV1 IN : CVD

JECV IN : Ed Cess on CVD

J1CV IN : H&SECess on CVD

JEDB IN : Ed Cess on BCD

JSDB IN : H&SECess on BCD

JADC Addnl Duty of Custom

Also check following;

SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Determination of Excise Duty > Maintain Excise Defaults > Here assign following for Tax Procedure;

CVD cond. - CV1

ECS cond. - JECV

ADC cond. - JADC

Also do account determination in OBYC as your have already done for MIRO of Customs Invoice.

Also check in SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Maintain Company Code Settings > Here Assign CVD Clearing A/c in your Company Code.

Import Procedure: -

1. First you create Import PO and input all the Import duties in PO.

2.Then you do LIV for Customs Office (Here you enter all the Import duties as per Bill of Entry) and following A/c entry get generated;

Customs Office A/c - Cr (Vendor Recon A/c)

Customs Duty Clearing A/c - Dr (OBYC - ZCC)

CVD Clearing A/c - Dr (OBYC - ZCV)

3. Then Capture Bill of Entry in J1IEX.

4. Then you do GR w.r.t. Import PO (MIGO), Accounting Entry will come as following;

Stock A/c - Dr (OBYC - BSX)

GR/IR Clearing A/c - Cr (OBYC - WRX)

Customs Clearing A/c - Cr (OBYC - ZCC)

5. Post Bill of Entry in J1IEX, and Accounting Entry will come as following;

CENVAT Receivable A/c (BED, ECS, SECess and ADC) - Dr (From Account Detmn of GRPO with Sub Trans Type - IP)

CVD Clearing A/c - Cr (From Compnay Code Settings of Excise)

6. MIRO - For Import Vendor

Import Vendor - Cr (Recon A/c)

GR/IR Clearing A/c - Dr (WRX)

7. MIRO - For Clearing Agent

Out of following conditions;

JCDB IN:Basic Custom Duty

JCV1 IN : CVD

JECV IN : Ed Cess on CVD

J1CV IN : H&SECess on CVD

JEDB IN : Ed Cess on BCD

JSDB IN : H&SECess on BCD

JADC Addnl Duty of Custom

JCDB, JEDB, JSDB will get loaded to Stock and JCV1, JECV, J1CV and JADC will get posted to CENVAT Receivable A/c

In M/08, assign A/c Key ZCC to JCDB, JEDB, JSDB conditions and Customs Clearing A/c in OBYC and A/c Key ZCV to JCV1, JECV, J1CV and JADC conditions and CVD Clearing in OBYC.

Note: - Here you don't have to use Tax Procedure Accounting (OB40) in case of Imports. Only maintain a Zero % Tax Code in Import PO.

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are creating the imported PO as Gr based IV......

After GR only we will pay the Invoice,,, then is there any effect on procedure

former_member225044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are creating the Imported with gr based Invoice..

After creation of PO... we will go for MIRO for Customs Clearing and generated Commercial excise Invoice No.

Then I go for MIGO in that only i want to capture the excise Invoice..while creating the GR , system pop up the commercial excise no .

Suppose i will enter the Commercial Excise ni here then Base values and Duty valus all are changed.... suppose i simply go for MIGO except the Commercial excise No the values and Duty are correct.

And in J1iex for the Posting there we will not find any value...

Please kindly do the neeful

Regards

sapman man

Answers (0)