Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Procure Imported material Localy

Hello,

While purchasing the Imported material Localy.

when i will creating the STO From Plant to plant, next i went for MB1B for Transfer posting the material from One plant to another plant.generated mat doc .. i went for J1IS.. w r to Mat doc. when i create the Outgoing excise Invoice..It is copied the Price from J1ID (mat *** value) the i click on "GET EXCISE INVOICE"..Then all the Duties flow from that Excise Invoice(means Imported Invoice)..BED,ECS, SECess and AED.... But the Duty rates are becoming the Uneven... it is showing like 15.366% BED rate.....1.569% ECS rate 0.785% SECess rate and AED is becoming the 4.569%.... why it is becoming the like this..

The Material XYZ is mainatined in J1ID as 500INR(mat *** value) when i create the STO from Plant to plant the value will be copied from the J1ID. and when I Go for J1IS then here first it is showing for 10qty the Base value 5000 INR and BED 700INR and ECS 14 and SECess 7INR... AED is not shown.... at the moment when i click on GET EXCISE INVOICE all values will be changed.(Scenario is Procure Imported material Localy)

(When click on the GET EXCISE INVOICE the base value also copied from that Invoice only.)

Regards

sapman man

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question