cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we are developing one report so please refer one function module which is related to invoices.The report showned up condition types values from invoices (condition types related to commission)so we want retraive the condition values from invoces.

please

tanks

vin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you no need to use any function module just use the table KONV in transaction SE16 here is a field document condition

This document condition is available in invoice header table VBRK, By there abeper can access all condition of invoice with value according to your need

points if helpful

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am doing commission report as per the client requirement here my problem is,my client maintain two condition types for commission one is % and value. so client wants pick the condition type value from billling document..

How pick the value while doing the pattial invoice.

how the value shown up as negative when the invoice cancellation and reversal.

how the pick the value after paid the commission partially.

we have maintain 3 columns in report

invoce not paid

commission owed

total laibality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already mentioned, you can just go to KONV table and fetch the values of all your condition types.

For this, you have to take the KNUMV value for your invoice document number from VBRK table (VBRK-KNUMV for invoice number = VBRK-VBELN)

Now give this KNUMV value as KNUMV value of KONV and get all the condition types and values .Here you can apply more filters to find out the exact condition type and its value.

You can also try the FM READ_CONDITIONS, though I am not sure if it will help you