cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is there any Function Module which creates the TO if we put manually the Storage Type/Storage Bin while testing it?

L_TO_CREATE_TR does not have these fields to enter.

Regards

Samier Danish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

L_TO_CREATE_INT should do.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Sorry for coming late on your replies. I would like to specify the issue here so that you can assist me in taking it forward.

Now issue is as follows:

Here we have Barcode (HHT) to post the goods transactions (mainly GRs at W/H levels). Business wanted to confirm the TO thru HHT and option have been provided to them but in background using the Functon Module L_TO_CREATE_TR as Mat Docs create TR for which TO will be created/confirmed.

Now Business wants that they want run it in foreground as sometimes Storage Bin would be blocked for Inventory/Stock Placements etc. At that point of time screen should appear to input the "Temporary storage Bin and "Temporary Storage Type" while confirming the TO till Storage Bin gets unblocked and they don't have to wait till that time.

Now that's where I require your help to have a standard Function Module which could be called as a front screen to enter "Storage Type" and "Storage Bin" and TO can be confirmed.

I will await your insightful replies.

Regards

Samier Danish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use FM 'L_TO_CREATE_MULTIPLE' in which you have to populate the Internal table t_ltap_creat and in it you can pass the Temporary Storage Type and Bin entered as DestinationStrType and Bin, and additionally you need to apply the vaildation on Entered Str Types and Bins(there are many validations that needs to be done), if this FM solves your problem then let me know if any issues in Validations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Neha,

I'll test it and get back soon.

Regards

Samier Danish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE would serve your purpose?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this one:

L_TO_CREATE_MOVE_SU

BR,

Christian