FI HR Integration
HR module is implemented in our project and I need some help on payroll integration with FI.
1. If HR module is implemented is it necessary to create all employees as vendors?
2. Assuming that there is no need to create all employees as vendors in FI. In this case the net salaries amount has to be credited to u201CSalaries Payable GL accountu201D. In this case how we will make the payment to each employees bank account.
3. Assuming that we have to create all employees as vendors even HR is implemented. In this scenario all net salaries will be credited to individual employee vendor account. Assume there are also some other credits in employee vendor account say for example the travelling expenses payable. In this case how to make only salary payment excluding other credits to employee vendor accounts through APP.
4. Is it possible all the deductions from salaries which are payable to third parties say for example PF deduction to credit directly to the respective third party vendor account say for example PF department Vendor account.
5. How we will account the various advances given and recovered from employees.
6. How we will account travelling advances and expenditure. If the employees are not created as vendors how we will book these things in FI. Assuming all these are booked to Travelling advance and travelling expenses account with personnel number as reference. Is it possible to know through HR module the amounts pending with each employee in case of final settlement?
Thanks and Regards
Koteswara Rao Padarti