cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP System waiting to be included in transport domain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have installed two mySAP Systems DEV and PRD on linux ES4 and configured the transport domain controller on one system DEV and went to another system PRD to configure it.

while i have tried to add this system in DEV domain contoller , some error occured in communication between DEV and PRD .

linux crashed on DEV domain controller without adding PRD System in Domain .

Now in PRD System when i start stms , it is giving below error

"SAP System waiting to be included in transport domain"

Pl. help me , how to delete the presend STMS configuration with out domain controller . its all options are giving error

" TMS is not active for system <SID>"

I have deleted TMSADM User and RFC link in through sm59

pl. advice .

Thanks in advance

Neeraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Other approach could be that when you login to PRD and run STMS , in the window where its asks you to include the system in domain , click on other configuration where in you can create other domain , now create the new domain with PRD as a domain controller.

Hope this is useful

Best Regards

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

That window is not comming which ask to include the system in domain .

STMS directly comes to the message

Pl. suggest

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the domain controller is not available.... you can delete the TMS setting via transaction SE06. Then just create a new domain based on PRD

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is deleted now , Thanks to all of you . Joey Stephens is also given the Helpful answer .

Thank you very much.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Go to your domain controller (DEV) > STMS > Transport routes > make sure that the scheme is defined well, and choose "distribute and activate"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try again to approve the system to be in included in STMS.

stms>system overivew> select the system and from SAP System --> approve and the distrubute & activate the configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am selecting transport route or any options in stms , a pop up message comes

"TMS not active for system <SID>"

Pl. suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This has been solved..

Only SE06 was not working..

in stms - Extras -> delete TMS configuration.

This prompted to include the sytem in a new transport domain.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Extras -> delete TMS configuration worked for me!

Thanks! Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

I am facing the same situation..

In quality sytem getting message : SAP System waiting to be included in transport domain

I have been trying to do a new tms config from se06 -> perform post installation actions.

but when i come back to stms it shows the same message : SAP System waiting to be included in transport domain

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> ...Pl. help me , how to delete the presend STMS configuration with out domain controller . its all options are giving error

>

> " TMS is not active for system <SID>"

>

> I have deleted TMSADM User and RFC link in through sm59

>

> pl. advice .

>

> Thanks in advance

>

> Neeraj

To remove PRD from the transport domain, whic is what I think you are asking, you need to do so in PRD in transaction SE06, perform Post-Installation actions, and install the single set. This will make PRD no longer think it is inside another transport domain.

In DEV you will need to remove the PRD system from STMS, if you have not done so already.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried SE06 - Post installation option with single set . still the same problem is exist.

As i am discribing the prob again

DEV - Created as transport domain controller

PRD - tried to make route between dev and prd system . stms - asked to add system in domain controller - given the detail of DEV system , saved the configuration

Now DEV is giving crashed.

Now at PRD - it is giving error

and while selecting any option like transport route , system -

it is giving error -

TMS is not active on the system <SID>

I want to do delete all transport config in PRD system and start configuration from scratch .

Pl. suggest.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now DEV is giving crashed.

What does that mean?

If you added the system to the domain (DEV) you need to include the system at the domain level.. you'll find that the system is wating for approval..

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply , At the time of approval in DEV system hdd is crashed .

I am installing the DEV System again but in PRD is saying

"System is waiting to be included in transport domain "

Pl. suggest .