cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account key in purchasing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please explain to me what is the field "account key" in the customizing of purchasing procedure, and how can I link a G/L account to that account key.

I understand how to use the accrual field in the p.procedure and was able to link an account to the accrual key, BUT I'm trying to do the same with the field "account key" and I'm having no luck.

Thanks,

Dave

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Account Key in Pricing Procedure in M/08 in case if you activate "Purchase account management" for the Company Code in OBY6.

In this case assign the account key "EIN" to the condition types of MM Pricing. And do necessary account determination in OBYC for EIN and EKG Account Keys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pankaj Singh,

I'll try it, what is the affect regardless to this specific point.

Thanks,

Dave

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like santosh said

go to m/06 and define your condition as accrual

than go to SPRO-MM-Purchaisng-condition-Define Transaction/Event Keys

here you define the account key

assign this key in pricing procedure to your condition and then assign the G/L account for this key in OBYC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Charlie ,

If I don't want the condition to be an accrual, is there any way to define an account to the condition?

My issue is that once the condition is an accrual, when I reform a return PO, movent 161, the condition (when defined as accrual) is not revered.

Thanks,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

for the condition type u have to define the accurals and assign the accounting key in the accurals in the pricing procedure.