cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FV11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working in the Impl project & using the TAXINN Procedure.

My client donot want to maintain condition record by combination: plant/vendor/material.

Want to know how can i proceed in this case & which combination i need to use.

Can i use Country/Plant/Control Code/Material

PLZ SUGGEST

Thanks

Edited by: akshay sonurkar on Oct 7, 2008 3:45 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

better to use the SAP standard one but ,as per requorement use taxcode as the access sequence to trigger the tax percentage conditions.

make all the tax code and maitain the condition records for all tax codes.list will be very less.

regards,

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

With TaxINN procedure, use the " Tax classification " as the key combination for the creation of the condition records. It is maintains the taxcode and the associated percentage at the country code level.

This is the recommended and the most appropriate key combination which minimizes the number of combinations.

Thanks & Regards,

Amjad

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

it depends on your business man.

Control code in the key combination is the chapter id only. in India, the excise % are set by the government by chapter id only.

So i think country/Plant/Material/Control Code should serve the purpose.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mathew,

I have tried the combination, country/plant/control code/material.System is asking the tax code.

But in PO it is picking only BED (JMOP Condition).Not able to display ECS,SECS Condition.

Is it possible to maintain condition record for this combination without tax code

In case of Vendor/Plant/Material combination all things are ok.

In case of material group/plant combination all thing are ok upto Posting of excise invoice. But in MIRO Cenvat clearing account not cleared.

PLZ SUGGEST.

Thanks

Edited by: akshay sonurkar on Oct 8, 2008 8:55 AM