SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnection order integration with service order

Former Member

Hi All,

When I create a Disconnection Document, I need a Service Order to be created in the background. Pls help me how to integrate the Disconnection order with the Service order.

I have made necessary configuration settings in Work Management and Customer Service. Pls help me if any specific important configuration is required for this.

Thanks

Vijay

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay

prince here.as u know already in dc process after generating a dc order u need to gve the order code dc00.

u need to check whether u have made settings for them

if u have not made such settings when u enter dc00 in ec85 screen u will get an error saying order not found..

in such case u need to go to workmanagementdefine order codesand see if dc00 is maintained or not

then go to and then allocate service object for order codes

for ths u need to define the service object..in masterdata ---work management...

check these settings first..

kr

prince

0 Kudos

Dear Prince,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I have already maintained Order Code DC00. Also, I have allocated a service object to that order code. Still, I am not getting a Service Order created in the background when I save the Disconnection Document in Txn EC85.

Thanks

Vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

My doubt now is in the Service Object. Do you think there can be any mistake in the Service Object creation?

Can you pls tell me what all should be taken care in service object configuration?

Thanks,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard SAP itself provide you an option to generate Service orders through disconnection document. Disconnection order is nothing but a service order itself. You need to just configure the order code that is for disconnection and assign to thr disc doc. After creating disc doc, you have option on toolbar which say "generate disconnection order" and that does everything for you.

Make sure the order code is all configured completely.

-ASB

0 Kudos

hi asb

prince here.u r infact right..but according to u the disconnection order must be seen in iw33 after its generated right??but we dnt get any number when we perform a dc order generation...comments pls

kr

prince

0 Kudos

Prince,

You are right you should be able to see the generated order in IW33 and also, the order number in the disconnection document activity.

I would suggest you to make sure you see the order number in the disconnection document under activities. If there isn't any number in it then I think there might have been problem generation order which you may need to debug and see.

-ASB