cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating invoice through VF04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 3 outbound deliveries to the same sold-to-party. I am doing billing documents to these three deliveries through VF04 T.Code.

What I need to do if I need to create one invoice for each outbound delivery.

Also what I need to do, if I need to create one combined invoice for all the three deliveries.

Thanks,

srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After executing VF04, you may select each line and click Individual Billing document button on top. So the system will generate one billing document per delivery.

If you are looking for collective billing, select all the line items and click Collective Billing Document button. the system will create collective billing document for all the deliveries. But there should be some criterias to be met for the same. Like, payer should be the same, billing date should be same ...etc.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

If I select number of deliveries at the same time and click on Individual billing document, what happens. Will it create all the invoices for each and every delivery.

Thanks,

srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

YES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a button for simulation also , you can simulate and see for any split and do the collective billing , sothat you can view the pricing conditions first and make the billing .

after doing collective billing , there is button log display , if click on that it will show log and select the line and click on documents , you will get the billing doc number

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem here is there is a batch job running on the program SDBILLDL for doing the collective billing document. But for only some sold-to-parties it is needed to send individual billing documents for each delivery. These also should be executed in the same batch job.

Thanks,

srinivas.