cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post activities in Bacflush

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI PP Gurus,

In repetative manufacturing if sufficient stock is not present in the desired location system will post the GR but for the GI system posts in the postprocessing, In that case system is not allowed to do the activity posting for that perticular planned order. Hence GI can be done through COGI but in that i canot do the activity posting,

There is a seperate tab for the activity posting in MFBF screen, is there is any provision to post "Postponed" activities other than MFBF.

Thanks

ACP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ACP,

To answer to your quastion, I don't think there is any transaction through which you can process both activity and components (as far as I know).

There can be 2 approach to this:

Allow -ve posting in storage location so that it will consume components on the planned order confirmation. You need to replenish these stocks before month end as 'no -ve stock' is prerequisite for month end process.

Do only activity posting in the planned order confirmation and correct goods mocement in MFBF.

Hope this help.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ACP,

In REM backflashing the system will always post activities. This is not depending if it can issue the components from stock or if you create a backlog in COGI.

For this please check the repetitive profile in customizing. The post activities should be checked and should use the data from prelim. costing. for cost collector.

Kind regards.