cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customising screen in CM25

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

When CM21 or CM25 with a given profile is run, system is showing planning lay out in 4 parts. One is reqmts in the Bottom-left like planned order, prod orders with operation, qty, work center etc, in Bottom-right there is orders pool with a time axis, in top-left list of work centers and top-right work center for dispatch in time axis. Is it system defined? Can we customise this lay out for a given profile? My reqmt is, I want to see only the orders, work center, Sales order no (The prod orders are wrt Sales order) and operations in the bottom left (presently it is showing lots of things which is not reqd).

Pls guide.

Thanks & regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear BNR

Go to transaction CY38 and select the following layout key

SAPSFCAS03 - View order - production order

SAPSFCAS04 - View order - planned order

Do select the fields to be included and deselect the fields to be excluded and save.

You can see the see the selected fields displayed in transaction CM21

Regards

Soundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

Any clue how to do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There will be a profile set for this settings, we can have our own settings.

Transaction: OPD0

you can find the over all profile from there you can access the other options required to have our own parameters. Using the Transactions CY38 & CY39 we can have our own display and sort fields in the left side (Tabular form) of the CM25 screen.

Same way we can do our own settings to have the display of 3 graph or 2 graph systems ex: SAPSFCS009 (2graph)

Kindly ask me if you need any other details.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.D