cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Servers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can i define the external content servers as well as KPRO ?

Upto what number of external servers the SAP DMS can be linked ?

Where can we define the storage limit for the individual servers associated to SAP DMS ?

From where can i install the Easy DMS 7.0 ? Can i work offline with it with Windows Vista and then upload the data on SAP, running on XP, later on ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nishit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishit,

Where can i define the external content servers as well as KPRO ?

Ans: In trnsaction OAC0 you have to define the External content Server.

Upto what number of external servers the SAP DMS can be linked ?

Ans: As per my knowledge there is no limit, you can link n number of external servers.

Where can we define the storage limit for the individual servers associated to SAP DMS ?

Ans: In Content Sever Pls install MDB 7.0 gui & in this you can define the storage limit for Content Server.

From where can i install the Easy DMS 7.0 ? Can i work offline with it with Windows Vista and then upload the data on SAP, running on XP, later on ?

Ans: Easy DMS 7.0 is not yet release. Hope fully it will be release in next few months. Once it is release you can download from service.sap.com.

Regards,

Sunny

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

7.0 - Not released yet.

Offline - Offline is applicable only on specific Windows system. That is one one PC you can download and upload from there only. The data for offline is saved on that PC and can not be uploaded from anywhere else.

rgds,

anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nishit,

you can define content server, in csadmin, you can monitor and admin the content server. In oac0 you can define the content repository.

There is no limitation to link sap dms to external server.

For content server ,you have to install MAXDB as a databse, based upon the sizing calculation for (legacy and upcoming data), you can define the storage limit.

thanks,

regards,

nitin

award point if useful