cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO print preview problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to see the print preview in ME21N before saving the PO. However we are using customize program and form for the standard message type NEU.

Regards

Vaibhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am unable to see the print review even after the O number has been generated and sent by email.

Kindly guide me how can i print preview even if the PO has been sent by email.

Thanks,

Vinayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please create the PO with ME21N and trigger the output NEU and save the PO. The print preview can be seen in ME22N or ME23N after the PO number is generated and the output NEU is triggered successfully.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to see the print output before saving the PO in ME21N.

Thanks

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not possible, because without saving PO it does not exist and tables are not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am able to do that if i am using the standard program and standard form but it is not working if i am using the customize objects.

I want to know what can be the reason for this.

Thanks

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to t-Code NACE

select EF which is for Purchase order and select the output type and then select the condition type you are using,

If you are using NEU , click on NEU and double click on Processing routines and check the form which is assigned to Printoutput and Fax.

It is sugguested to create a new Condition type Z and you need to assign the created custom form in the Processign Routines under the filed PDF/Smartform if its a smart from and then

maintain the condition type in MN04 based on the condition types, so for every purchase order created in that combination the output type will be assigned for the Combination you have created.

If you want to just check the output in ME21n, care the purchase order with all the details and on the purchase order go to messages ..enter the condition type you have created to assign the custom form and click on the further data and take one of the options and click back and select the Print preview ..you should be good to go.

You can view the form before even saving that by entering the condition type in Messages if it doesnt exist. It will exist if you maintain the right combination through MN04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction ME22N, then Click on Message Push Button enter NEU in output type and then enter VN in Partner and select option 1 for Print Output, then go to communication method enter the printer name, then go back and select the further processing and then select option 3 under Dispatch(with own transaction), then save the document. and then you can check for it's preview in ME23N and as well as ME9F.

thanks & regards,

Prashant Rathore.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have a message record in your PO before you save?

if yes, what processing time is defined for this message?

Is it 4 for immediatly while saving? if not, change it to 4 and try again.