Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Code for Message Type LOIPRO(in ALE/IDOCS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to implement Production order Interface(create Production order,change Production order etc).The requirement is for eg:,I created one production order and posted it;it should get reflected in the recieving system.Does anyone know the process code for LOIPRO.I checked it in we42,WE64 and even the tables TEDE1 and TEDE2.But its not available.Process code and function module is necessary to continue with WE20.

Thanking you in advance,

anjaly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hymavathi_oruganti
Active Contributor

ABI_AIDN_IN is the process code

19 REPLIES 19

hymavathi_oruganti
Active Contributor

ABI_AIDN_IN is the process code

0 Kudos

But it is a default process code for all Message Types.

0 Kudos

Can you find a specific process code?

Thanks in advance,

anjaly

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no FM for LOIPRO. If you see BD60 there is no function module against message type LOIPRO.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this valuable information.I didn knew about BD60 before.Can you help me with this process code?

anjaly

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried using this process code ABI_AIDN_IN .But it will not work for inbound.The error I am getting in status record is 53-is the function module corresponding to this process code cannot be used.

0 Kudos

Hi

U are getting the staus 53 in inbound side means the idoc got successfuly posted.

Thanks

Eswar

0 Kudos

Sorry..it was my mistake..The status is 51 and not 53

0 Kudos

HI INSTEAD of using LOIPRO

try using

message type:IOAUPD,(IOAUPD Order assignment update)

process code: IOAU

fn module: IDOC_INPUT_IOAUPD.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.I tried with message type IOAUPD,but it is not even creating IDocs.I think this is not the right message type for Production Order related transactions.LOIPRO is the correct one I guess,but the problem is a proper process code and function module should be there.I even tried by creating a new process code,(like ZLOIPRO).I assigned a task(instead of function module) to that process code and tried sending IDOCS.Then the IDOC is sent properly.But at the recieving side the processing is going wrong;a work item is started instead of "Application Document posted".Hence its almost sure that LOIPRO is the correct message type.

0 Kudos

You are right... LOIPRO is suitable msgtype for ur scenario.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Ya...But I need a specific process code for that message type.

0 Kudos

Anjali ,

Inbound Process Code for Msg type LOIPRO are ED00 ,ED08 ... Hope this will fit your requirement !

Thanks

Parthi

0 Kudos

Hi anjali,

You should be using transaction POIT for transferring the production order and process orders.

Check this transaction and let me know if that works.

Thank you.

Regards,

Karuna M

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Karuna.I am using POIT only to send the production order.Initially I was doing with POIM.Later only I realised it was POIT.But still I need a proper process codes.In most cases the outbound is working properly(its send properly from the sender system).But for inbound the function module or process code is not matching for which I need a proper process code.

anjaly

0 Kudos

Hi Parthi,

ED00 and ED08 are common inbound process codes only but they are used for simulating work items.My purpose is posting the Application Document(just for updating the same changes in the receiver system also). and not simulating a workitem.Hope you are getting me.

Thank you,

anjaly

0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

I am facing the same problem.

Please let me know how to use idoc method to create production orders.

Regards,

Mozila

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the function code that should be used for process codes ed00-ed08. It looks like ED02 is one we would use to transfer a production order to another R/3 system however I'm not sure of what function module should be used.

Former Member

Hi

it may sound like not good news, but I think the answer is described in OSS Note 198252 - Special features of POI message category LOI*.

There all LOI* idocs are mentioned and then they say:

The message categories named are part of the POI (Production Optimization interface) interface.This interface and the message categories contained in it were developed for the transfer to non-R/3 systems.Therefore, an inbound processing in the R/3 system is not planned.The message categories are transferred via separate transactions / reports of the POI interface (Transactions POIM, POIT).Functions which exceed these transactions are not supported.For this reason, the above-mentioned ALE functions cannot be used for the message categories described.

So, in short, there is no inbound process code for LOIPRO.

Inbound processing then should be done through self-developed programs / idocs, calling BAPI-s (for example).

Regards,

Joe

Edited by: Joseph Yasman on Jun 30, 2009 1:46 PM