cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch no range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintained number range for batch_mat on material type. but while processing it is taking batch_clt nor range. Is there any assignment is there after creating nor range on material type.

Thank you

Shakir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

When you go to OMAD

Here you get No. Range Object as "BATCH_CLT"

And no option for maintaining the Plant, Material Type, or any other field since this is at Client level.

Ask your ABAPer to create a new No. Range Object for Material Type level.

Use that No. Range Object in OMAD and once you click on "Number Ranges" button then you will get option of maintaining Material Type and No. Range both.

Note: - For OMAD

Standard settings

In the standard, number range 01 from 0000000001 to 9999999999 has been defined for number range object BATCH_CLT.

Activities

Check whether number range interval 01 exists and maintain new number ranges, if necessary.

Further notes

If you replace the number range object and/or interval proposed by the system with your own object or interval using customer function call EXIT_SAPLV01Z_001, maintain the number range object and/or interval in this step.

You can not create a no. range object by copying an existing one.

In OMAD, Create a no. range object

here input Subobject data element as MTART i.e. material type.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

I also have the same problem.

I have created a new Object & have created a new number range for "Sub-object" HALB. But still the system generates Batch # for HALB as defined in Batch_CLT.

Kindly help..

Tom

Answers (0)