cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating TO and adopting pick quantity to the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I'm experiencing problems when creating TO in Background via VL06P. I have a delivery document with 100 PCs as delivery qty but only 80 is available in the warehouse. From my understanding i should put value '1' (Include picking quantities in delivery) in the Adopt Pick Quantity field so that it will pick only 80 PCs and will update delivery document with 80 PCs and delivery quantity. This is still a transfer order, no TO confirmation is to be done yet.

According to SAP

Adopt Pick Quantity as Del. Qty in Delivery / Post GI: After a transfer order is created or confirmed, this indicator controls whether the pick quantity will be taken over as the delivery quantity in a delivery and, when applicable, whether the goods issue should be posted.

But when I did this, I couldn't proceed because the system was still looking for the storage bin of the balance of 20PCs.

I'd like to know why the system still looks for the 20PCs?

Thanks in advance

Example

For a particular delivery, if the delivery quantity is 100 pieces and the pick quantity is only 80 pieces, an entry of "1" or "2" in this field would cause the system to change the delivery quantity to 80 pieces.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to set up the below configuration

Warehouse Management->Interfaces -> Shipping -> Define Shipping Control->Define Shipping Control at the Movement Type Level & Shipping Control per Warehouse Number

Edited by: rksap7284 on Oct 7, 2008 9:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help.

I have a follow up question. I'm using VL06P and creating TO in background. How can I automate the value '1' in Adopt Pick Qty field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's okay, i just maintained parameter id WLC in SU3 of the background job to default '1' as field value.

Other solutions are welcome.

Edited by: patchdoo on Oct 8, 2008 6:44 AM

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some Customizing is needed for this...did you set it?

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/c6/f840a04afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards,

Csaba