cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Error status 51 in R/3 System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created the Custom Idoc to post the HR master data into the SAP R/3 system.

We developed the scenario to create single idoc for each record in the file.

If one record contains in the file then Idoc is processing successfully in R/3 System.

If the file is having more than one record, first record is processing remaining are giving the error status 51.

Where the problem in this case?

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What error u r getting in WE05 in R3 . Also check the incoming data as well as the IDOC strcutre being generated.

Regards,

Ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to successfully post these Idocs Individually through we19 transaction. But through XI I am getting error from 2nd Idoc onwards as "No status record was passed to ALE by the application.".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with the (Process Code) Function Module which u have created in R/3 inroder to post the data to Application.

There you might have missed to pass the status record values or might be wrong .

Cross check once in that Area

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How r u posting u r incoming master data is it using standard FM or using custom FM? If u r using custom FM check that u r filling the status message of the idoc being posted.

Regards,

Ganesh.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

Since you are able to see multiple IDOC's in R/3 system, I assume that the custom IDOC which you have made is correct. Also since the first record of the file is going through then the your mapping seems to be correct but you might not be taking care of the context. Each Segment of the IDOC should be created when a record from the file is read.

Please check your mapping. If possible paste some parts of your mapping which will help in understanding better the problem you are facing.

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your replys

I checked the payload of records it is valide data.

When I run the bd73 for reprocessing error Idocs, the same error record is processed and changed the status to 53.

I developed the custiom function module and called the Call Transaction in this FM.

After processing the first reocrd, I think it is not processing second record.

When I run the WE19 the error record is processing.

How can I solve this problem?

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try it again after clearig all local and global variables . When IDOC's are processed in a sequence, the local and some of the global variables in the memory are not refreshed. So clear each and every variable and internal table at start of the program and if yours is a custom development, then do not forget to populate the IDOC status table.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Error 51 is due to missing data or wrong data in the inbound idoc. Two ways to analyze the problem

1) create document manually in R3 and compile list of values populated. Review the values with what is assigned to idoc segments , fields in XI message mapping.

2) reprocess the inbound error idoc using BD73. Set the breakpoint for "message" and see what value that R3 expects which is different in XI message mapping or payload from SXMB_MONI.

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the payload in SXMB_MONI to see if the IDOC data is correct before it is send to R/3.

Unless,To change status u have to work with tcode bd87 to change status from 51 to 53..

If not processed..then while passing the data from file to xi to IDOC these mandatory fields are not filled up.

In We30/we31 you can check with the segment editor for the mandatory status of the fields.

it ll help u