Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I developed a report for out interface using the idoc.Now i want test it wheather its works are not on my client.so please guide me on this phase.thanks in advance.

regards,

Swathi.K

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to we19 and enter your idoc type.

please note, you have to customize your partnerprofiles to get no errors like "56" partnerprofile not found !

WE30 = IDoc Types

WE60 = IDoc documentation

WE20 = Partnerprofiles

WE57 = FM for IDoc

Regards,

Gordon

Edited by: Gordon Breuer on Oct 7, 2008 1:08 PM

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to we19 and enter your idoc type.

please note, you have to customize your partnerprofiles to get no errors like "56" partnerprofile not found !

WE30 = IDoc Types

WE60 = IDoc documentation

WE20 = Partnerprofiles

WE57 = FM for IDoc

Regards,

Gordon

Edited by: Gordon Breuer on Oct 7, 2008 1:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you've developed a Custom Report for Sending Outbound IDocs, then you would have probably used the Function Module "MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE" with the Message Type & IDoc Type.

After the Execution of the Report is Over, Go to the Transaction WE02 and check for the generated IDocs by providing the Basic IDoc Type, Extension & the Message Type. You'll find a list of all the IDocs for the given Message Type & IDoc Type.

Now, perform the following Checks by examining the IDoc.

1. Are all the Segments populated successfully as per your requirement?

2. Are all the Fields populated successfully as per your requirement?

3. Is the IDoc Status Correct (26 - for Error & 03 / 22 for Success)?

4. Are there any formatting errors in the Contents of the IDoc / Segment - Fields?

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx for replys to all,it gave me an idea of how to test the IDOC's.Thanks once again.