cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLD: Hide repetitive lines in a print layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I just wan't to know if this is possible in the print layout (DR with batch no.). Below is an example:

Item No./ Prod'n code/ Prod'n shift / batch. #/ cont type/ pieces/ kgs.

ABC GY D 1111 C 12 13

ABC GY D 2222 C 12 13

ABC GY D 3333 C 12 13

DEF HP D 4444 C 12 13

DEF HP D 5555 C 12 13

DEF HP D 6666 C 12 13

In the PLD, the customer wants to group by prod'n code and omit repeating lines, which looks like this:

line1:ABC GY D 1111 C 12 13

line2:----

2222 C 12 13

line3:----

3333 C 12 13

line4: sub-total

line5:DEF HP D 4444 C 12 13

line6:----

5555 C 12 13

line7:----

6666 C 12 13

line8: sub-total

"----- blank"

I tried using the sort and group feature of the PLD but to no avail.

Thanks.

Don

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure you added the group properties, please check the following, right click then Sort, choose for the desired field, then click the Summary, uncheck new page, then click ok.

Then from the field where you want to Group, add formula then write Concat(Field_xxx) where Field_xxx is you desired field then in the Properties put '1' in the Group, it will not activate the grouping if you dont put '1' in the Group Properties, if add another grouping just repeat the procedure then just put '2' in the grouping and 3 for the next and so on...

regards,

Clint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx for the answer, but can u tell the procedure step by step. How to show the repeated data once. That is while showing the child items of produc BOM in AR Invoice the parent item is repeating for each child item. Can u tell some method by which it is shown once for all child items of the particular parent.

regards priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please post a new thread,

thank you.

Rgards,

Clint

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does you problem solved? does the '-----' a blank or it shows in the QLD with the '-----'?

Please verify,

Regards,

Clint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clint,

Thanks for your answer, I'll try this when I can have my time. So far, we did it using the XL reporter capability using macro.

But again, thanks.

Don