cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created output type as J1I0 and assigned to procedure Z10000 in NACE.(i have maintained Access Seq,Table and Record)

For which billing type i have to assign this(Z10000) procedure.

whether for F2 or JEX.

when i create output in J1IP, it is showing as No Output Type

Please help me..

with regards

Edited by: Azeez Mohammed on Oct 7, 2008 4:30 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creation of output type J1i0 we have to create a condition record with V V 31 so that, system automatically determines the output type, if already invoices are created then go to the change mode of the billing document in the header -- output assign the output type then this message will be removed

regards

P.Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To which Billing type i have to assign the Output Procedure...

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depends on the billing document which is being referenced during creation of excise invoice. Normally billing document created with billing type JEX will be used. If so, assign output procedure to billing type JEX.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assigned Output Procedure to JEX.

I want one clarification whether the Output Procedure for Invoice(F2) and Output Procedure for Excise Invoice(JEX) should be same.....

Please help me..

with regards

Edited by: Azeez Mohammed on Oct 8, 2008 10:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

It depends and there is no rule that they should be same or different. Normally it is better to maintain same unless there is a specific requirement to maintain differently.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assigned same output procedure.

In J1IP it is showing as no output type.

please help me in the process from billing(invoice) to excise invoice for output..

with regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your cycle should be sales order, delivery, JEX invoice wrt delivery (this is similar to proforma invoice) and then F2 wrt delivery. Then go to J1iin and create excise invoice wrt JEX no.

Assign J1I0 to JEX. Also assign the output det procedure to JEX.

In NACE check the settings properly for this output type.

I am sure in J1Ip you will get the output type then.

Regards,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply..

My cycle is Sales Order,Delivery,Invoice(F2) and Excise Invoice wrt F2.

I created output type J1i0,Access Seq 0004, table 8 and procedure Z10000 assigned to F2.

i maintained Cond.record in VV31 for J1i0..

is this correct or not..

when i am doing output in J1IP,it is showing as No Output Type.

what is the problem... i am confused...

Help me....

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Azeez,

While creating billing document in menu bar go to header> out put> here you can maintain the output type

for excise print out . also please do not forget to maintain printer details after seleciting the communication

method.

Once maintaining every thing you will be able to save it and create excise invoice and you will be able to

take print out of the same.

Best Regards

MBS