Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V.4.2 : ProcessMenu:Linking problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does someone can help me?

I worked on V4.2. I develop one process menu with links to statements.

it works well on my machine. But, when i test it in an other machine, through process selector, an error message appears (saying that it cannot find the indicated file....)

the path and macro indicated in my process menu are very easy: only OPENPROCESSMENU > Reports/Name.xlt (and works on my machine )

what happens ?

although, it works when i save again the process menu inthe other machine. but, as i have many Process, i cannot do this, it is too limiting...

My machine : English Excel

the other: french excel

release :4.2.410

can this being a service pack problem ?

many thanks for your help,

Olivia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivia,

are you sure that you saved the Menu in the company folder?

By default, it will only be saved local.

When you save the Menu, the System should ask you if you want to increase the Template Version.

If you are sure that it wa saved in company Folder, try to clear local Informations on the other machine and Log on to the System again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tks for your answer. Unfortunatly, i had already tested by that way.

Actually, i think i found the problem, but not the way to solve it !

I try to explain the situation:

I have 2 process menu :

• one called 'Main', the other called 'StatementLink'

both, do not have the same Ev__MenuStyle. So that, the second one is called by a custom buton with a macro behind.

i think the problem comes from the fact that when the second process is called to be opened, the macro does not recognize the file as a Process. So that, the opening of the file do not execute the TEST Process menu function ...

Maybe do you know how i can deal with ?

tks,

olivia